Hands on: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
IN a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, Boat in the margarine, garlic, pepper and chicken base.
Add the matzo meal and stir until combined. Allow the mixture to rest about 10 minutes to thicken. With wet
hands, roll into 16 balls. Cover and chill at least one hour, or until ready to use.
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Drop the balls in the boiling water and allow them to rise to the top
(if any stick on the bottom, give them a nudge with a spoon). Cover the pot, reduce to a simmer and cook for 35 minutes.
Turn the pot off and let rest for 10 minutes before lifting the lid. (Store up to 2 days in the refrigerator.) Transfer to soup pot;
serve 1-2 matzo balls per bowl of soup.
Per Ball: 101 calories (percent of calories from fat, 62). 2 grams protein. 92 grams carbohydrates, trace fiber. 7 grams fat (1 gram saturated),
47 milligrams cholesterol, 92 milligrams sodium.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken base
- 1 cup matzo meal
- 1 Tray
- 6 lbs chopped spinach
- 2 diced yellow onions
- 5 bunches scallions
- 1 cup fresh drill
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp black pepper
- � tsp salt
- 4 lbs feta cheese
- 2 lbs fillo
- 2 lbs butter
- 7 XL eggs
- olive oil saut� the yellow onion to brown add the scallion, dill, black pepper, nutmeg, salt
- boil the chopped spinach & stir it then mix it together with the ingredients in the pot, add your feta cheese, crumbled in the mix, add your eggs and mix it.
- piece by piece brush the fillo 1lb then the add your mix, piece by piece brush the rest of fillo. Mark your pieces make sure the ends are tucked in good, then sprinkle a little water on it.
- bake it 325 for 45 min to a golden brown.
FULL TRAY PASTICHIO
- 2 lbs pastichio noodles
- 10 lbs ground beef
- 2 yellow onions
- � cup of garlic chopped
- 3 pieces of bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 Tbs salt
- 1 cup of white wine
- 3 cups of crushed tomatoes
- � tsp of sugar in the ground beef
- 10 eggs
- 1 gallon of milk
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- � tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp salt (b�chamel sauce)
- 2 cups of parmagiana cheese Romano
- Meat Sauce
-Olive oil saut�ed onions & garlic to brown
-add your ground beef chuck
-add your bayleaves, cinnamon stick, black pepper, salt, sugar, white wine, cook for a little bit then add your crushed tomatoes cook for about a half hour.
- Boil the pasta Al Dente, strain it.
1 lbs butter melted with 4 cups of flour to make rue
- Bechamel sauce
1 Gallon milk
1 Tsp nutmeg, � Tsp white pepper, 1 Tsp salt, Bring it all to a boil, then add your rue, then add 5 whipped eggs, mix thoroughly
- Assembling your tray
Strain your ground beef , put your noodles in a bowl, mix 5 eggs, � Tsp nutmeg, 1 cup of parmagiana cheese, then add your ground beef mix it all together, then add 4 cups of your b�chamel sauce in the mix, lay 2 cups of b�chamel sauce on the bottom of your tray, then add your meat sauce mix. Then lay the rest of the b�chamel on the top. Sprinkle 1 cup of pamagiana cheese on top evenly. Bake at 350 for 45 min to golden brown.
- 10 lbs stew meat (choice of Filet mignon & shoulder clods)
- 4 yellow onions
- � cup of chopped garlic
- 3 lbs sliced mushrooms
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 � Tbs black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- � cup of paprika
- 2 cups of crushed tomatoes
- � cups of worsheshire
- 4 cups of sour cream
- 2 cups of white wine
- cut the meat in cubes and boil for 5 mins, then strain it then cool it off to wash it with cold water.
- saut� the onion mushrooms & garlic in olive oil to a brown, then add your meat & saut� them together. Add your white wine, bay leaves, black pepper, salt, crushed tomatoes, add water to cover the meat and boil it for an hour till the meat gets tender, then add your sour cream & paprika & worsheshire & take it off the oven, serve it over noodles.
- Lobster tail
- Chicken strips
- Saffron rice
- Marinara sauce
- Scampi sauce
- 1 cup of wine
- � cup of brandy
- 1 TBS chopped garlic
- Lightly dust in flour the lobster tail, chicken, shrimp, scallops
then sautee the chicken strip, lobster tail, scallops & shrimp. Add your clam and mussels sautee for a bit, the strain the oil then reduce it with white wine. Add 2 cups marinara sauce & 1 cup of scampi sauce simmer for a few min then add � cup
of brandy and serve it over saffron rice.
Atlanta Website Design